Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the song from that RTÉ Sport ad?

Options
  • 29-08-2005 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Whats the name of that song on the ad for RTÉ Sport?

I wanna d/l it, but have no idea of the name.
    I also couldn't describe it to ye.

Not to be confused with that other great somng from an RTÉ ad, you know the "Follow the day and reach for the sun".
    thats a class song too.

Comments

I wanna d/l it, but have no idea of the name.
    I also couldn't describe it to ye.

Not to be confused with that other great somng from an RTÉ ad, you know the "Follow the day and reach for the sun".
    thats a class song too.

the same song was used advertising 'Love is the drug' last year am i right????
    i dont know the name but you could always email rte and find out???

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭solskjaer20

Emailing RTÉ always ends up with them not giving me a staright answer.

Its always something like "Oh for licensing reasons we can't answer that question. Why don't you try emailing _____________".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Is it the music from the hurling ad you're referring to? If it is, the song is Your Hand In Mine by Explosions In The Sky. Album is called The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 original bee

The tune is 'Bottle Rocket' by 'The Go! Team', readily available in all good stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭solskjaer20

The tune is 'Bottle Rocket' by 'The Go! Team', readily available in all good stores.

You sir, are a legend!! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement