Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How fluffy a Pagan are you?

Options
  • 29-08-2005 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

How fluffy a Pagan are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/SwissCelt/quizzes/How%20fluffy%20a%20Pagan%20are%20you%3F/

"You are a New Ager. You're marginally better than Fluff Bunnies, but are still probably drunk on the ideals of positive energy. At least you have good karma."

A bloody NEW AGER! :mad:

Im gonna ask the Dagda to twat the person that made this with his HUGE club

Here' Micko which crystal do I use to...

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Scholar.jpg
    You are a Scholar. You could be Wiccan or Pagan, Reconstructionist or Gnostic, Jew or Muslim. But whatever your path, it's pretty clear you're by no means a Fluffy Bunny. Stop taking silly quizzes and go out there and educate people, would ya??
    Hmmm, that's interesting. I guess it shows that all I know about Paganism comes from books, doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭ArdRi79

Jammy Duck looking avatar person!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

wrote:
    1051782266_esignrecon.JPG

You are a Recon

You are a Reconstructionist. I'm guessing you too this quiz to either prove to yourself that you're not a fluffy Pagan like your younger brothers and sisters, or in the hopes that you could laugh your @** off at the silliness of Pagans in general. In any case, I hope you found what you're looking for.

Hrm, bordom and online tests are a bad combination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭kestrel

i got the scholar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Honestly a quiz like that based on such trivia would not hold any water,
    and really you should be careful what you ask the Gods for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

Does this test ones degree of spiritual development by timing how long one waits for it to load?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NeilJ

Scholar. Yay, online quiz. Excuss to waste five minutes of my life.

Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭ArdRi79

Jesjes wrote:
    You are a Recon

You are a Reconstructionist. I'm guessing you too this quiz to either prove to yourself that you're not a fluffy Pagan like your younger brothers and sisters, or in the hopes that you could laugh your @** off at the silliness of Pagans in general. In any case, I hope you found what you're looking for.

I am Red with Jealosy

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ah sure, tis only an online test. I am sure if you constructed your own one it'd be much more fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Scholar aswell... As online quizzes go it's kinda ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ruadan

scholar......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

You are a Scholar. You could be Wiccan or Pagan, Reconstructionist or Gnostic, Jew or Muslim. But whatever your path, it's pretty clear you're by no means a Fluffy Bunny. Stop taking silly quizzes and go out there and educate people, would ya??

Oh my God, I took the test as a joke, I know very little about being a Wicca or Pagan, and the above was what came about, please note I know bugger all and could not advice anyone in a realistic manner, but it feels nice all the same

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Fundamentalist.jpg
    You are a Fundamentalist. Though not "fluffy" in the technical sense (since you believe in the God of Abraham and all), you're still annoying enough to spiritual people who haven't turned off their brains. Perhaps more so.
    Haha, oh dear. I changed my answers to Bible-thumper to see what would happen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Humm, I am basically a Buddhist, but now I have become a Celtic Wiccan

[IMG][/img]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Frater Marbh

Hey i got scholar too, funny quiz though...

This morning I found some fluff in my belly button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

larryone
    Read the charter, if you don't like the topics here which are about people's
    personal spiritualy belifes then don't read it and don't post such tripe.
    Oh and read the charter.
    Thaedyadl

em... I wasnt being disrespectful to anyone's personal spiritual beliefs. The title of the thread kinda implies that the thread itself is intended to be a light hearted discussion on "fluffy" pagans. The webquiz itself is constructed jokingly. What came into my mind when I made the post was a rediculous mental image of a pagan that is covered in fluff. (A friend of mine has a bear as a power animal, does that make him a "fuzzy pagan")

I dont think anything that I said goes against the charter.
    I understand the label of "fluffy" as it pertaines to the Irish Pagan Community, and it in itself is generally taken in a light hearted manner.
    I made a light hearted comment that I believe is in no way disrespectful to anybodys pagan beliefs, no matter how fluffy they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭the real ramon

Scholar, too. Was expecting fluffy before I took the test, but the fluffy answers were so obvvious. Didn't understand the Wicca answers tho'

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ditto, me too. Scholar, that is.

Lunch, I think.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭skateing dragon

Im a Celtic Wiccan

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Im a Celtic Wiccan
    How would you define "Celtic Wiccan"- just out of curiousity? How would your observance of Wiccan practices and traditions differ from the mainstream (such as there is a mainstream- and I am not talking about the two disciplines.)

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭maitri

Hi! 132.gif
    smccarrick wrote:
    Ditto, me too. Scholar, that is.

Lunch, I think.....

Me too! (But I love silly quizzes and won't stop taking them).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

thats a silly test

i got scholar :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

1051782266_esignrecon.JPG

You are a Reconstructionist. I'm guessing you took this quiz to either prove to yourself that you're not a fluffy Pagan like your younger brothers and sisters, or in the hopes that you could laugh your @** off at the silliness of Pagans in general. In any case, I hope you found what you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 seren

scholar

Advertisement