Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J5 last night

Options
  • 29-08-2005 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

What a gig, they really put on a good show, the crowd was just so hyped it was incredible, got a few nice pics and videos, ran out of space on my memory card on the camera i made so many videos, im uploading them at the moment but it will take a while to get them up so ill post links later, they played 2/3 of their new songs aswell which was cool, didnt catch any of the support acts coz we were in the bar till J5 came on, managed to get up fairly close to the stage anyway.

The pics on from my camera are all too big to upload to imageshack so i have to figure out how to resize the things before i upload 'em, hopefully ill get some up later.

Heres the link to download the first video, really good, its 70 megs tho so you'll prob need BB to download it, it starts off with them just talking and shít and then it kicks into Quality Control, had to stop recording coz some bouncer came over and told me i wasn't allowed record :rolleyes:

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NQA7R7VZS2PM0EW8V1M967P89

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Excellent video. Great quality. You must have been standing right in front of me.

Good to see that whole Duuuubbblin! thing again. What noise in there last night.

Any more vids please let me know. Cheers! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭THE1NE

Urggghhh....
    Pissed I missed this,Again may I add.
    Had debs and **** to go to...
    **** it anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Concrete Schoolyard 13 megs, 48seconds

Nu-Mark 3 megs, 10 seconds

Thats all for the moment, ill do a few more later tonight.

High Fidelity

Monkey Bars

Monkey Bars II

Right, thats it for the night, more tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭THE1NE

Can someone edit these together in one compressed clip.
    If anybody has Adobe Premier or even Windows Movie Maker or some **** they could prolly put these all in one clip and it would only be around 10-15mb.
    Sorry just im on dial-up.
    PLEEEASE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

More class vids, cheers ubu! :D

Nu-Mark & Singing 28megs, 1min,34

Whats Golden 4megs, 14 seconds

Thats the lot now i'm afraid, still havent got those pics sorted, when i do ill post 'em up aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Nice vids, disgusted i couldnt go, but electric picnic this weekend should remedy that, Format+Abs+D-sisive should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

ex quality what were u using??????
    i gotta get me one of those

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 White Noise

sound, nice one for the vids

^^^ saw abs format and d-sisive in crawdaddy a while back, great show. since when are they playing electric picnic?

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the kind words (and PMs!), its no bother sharing these with fellow fans as it will bring back plenty of memories of the gig, although nothing can compare to actually having been there, damn, i think it will go down as one of the best gigs ive ever been to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

Thanks for the PM ^^^^^

im heading out to aldi and lidl to see what they have on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

sound, nice one for the vids

^^^ saw abs format and d-sisive in crawdaddy a while back, great show. since when are they playing electric picnic?
    I was at the crawdaddy gig too, we asked format on his forum if they were going to be at electric picnic too he said they are.

Never got around to posting those pictures so here ya go, better late than never!

resisedakil2ou.jpg

resisedchali2na8ub.jpg

resisedchalisoup5tr.jpg

resisednumark21cj.jpg

ticket2xl.jpg

Advertisement