Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anybody just watching on C4/E4? Discuss here!

Options
  • 29-08-2005 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Missed it on RTE but am hooked now on C4/E4 (shame about the edits). I cant remember the last time a new TV show was this addictive :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Yeh I agree. I haven't gotten into any new TV shows in recent years. They all just seem too formulaic and clichéd. But definitely the first few episodes of Lost were very good. I liked the way they led you down a path with some of the characters - leading you to believe something and then suddenly you find out that it isn't true at all. Another plus is I find it quite unpredictable. Something which is also rare these days. Lets hope it can keep it up. It's only one season I take it? Around 24 episodes or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I only ever saw it once or twice on RTE, but Wednesday nights is alot more convient for me so I've started watching it on C4 now.

Advertisement