Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Episode 14 Special

Options
  • 28-08-2005 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Who ever has this on tape or pc or whatever look at the part where walts mother and her husband are talking and she starts to feel sick ok.She sits down on the couch and the camera is right in front of her then it goes back to walt they do this three times on the second time u can clearly see a blond woman behind her on the right side of the screen theres definitly someone there,ive looked at this part over abd over to be sure im not seeing things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ain't got the episode nearby but i think this was covered before as it was actually a picture in a photo frame.. or something like that!

EDIT: Actually.. just saw it there! Definantly not a photo frame! :D Isn't that their nanny for Walt? The same woman that gives Michael his box full of letters etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭kinda lost

It cant be a pic cause she moves and its gone on the third time the camera goes back to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Screen shots on the back of a postcard to the usual address please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

snapshot20050829000612.jpg

Ehhh ok :D

kdjac

snapshot20050829000746.jpg

Spooky................

kdjac

• Advertisement

spooky.JPG

Ahh techology and blowing things up....
    Scroll >>>> that way if your on low resolution.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Has anyone checked this on one of the uber obsessive lost fora?

See what the hell is that about.
    Maybe its a mistake tho an extra or something.

kinda lost wrote:
    See what the hell is that about.
    Maybe its a mistake tho an extra or something.

She moves in real time and looks towards the scene , couldnt be an extra as shes gone before and after ..ie wtf was she doing there for a split second only?

Good spot.

kdjac

Cheers i wonder how many more of these weird little addins there is tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Thanks for those screens. I reckon it's just a mistake. I know Lost likes to mess with us, but I'd like to see them explain that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Can someone cut that with virtualdub and post the few seconds of that sequence?

And what's that oval shape in front of her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i know she's sitting far away but isnt she tiny!!!!

Advertisement