Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Blair 2002-2005 RIP

Options
  • 28-08-2005 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I did Session 1 each year.

2002: Government and Society. RA: Eoin/Fiona.

Was smaller (i think) and didn't do much. Sang "I'm the only gay eskimo" in talent show. Lack of singing ability/gayness made up for by ten other guys from my RA Group who sang it too (thanks to Oisin's organisational skills).

2003: Economics. Ra: Keith (i think... have forgotten)

Was in a very sarcastic class. Learnt no economics. Have only vague memories of this session.

2004: Legal Studies. RA: Smiley Nially.

Good times, good times... Played the una game lots. Sat on couches lots. Was present at on-the-spot creation of Team Sodomy by Shane Duffy (greatest song EVER).

2005: Writing For Life. RA: Seamus.

Definitely my best session... 3 weeks of food and sleep deprivation... was roommates with a crazed concentrated-lemon-juice fiend called Mr Ste... had a giant ladybird begging outside our room... witnessed many scenes of violence/surprise sex... played guitar in talent show (as part of Rage Against The Canteen)... had a musical bag... and stuff.

And now i'm too old to come back. Damn all you young people who can. Damn you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

EVERYONE in economics was very sarcastic.it got outta hand after a while and Stephen the instructor got so fed up banned it and then followed the banning with a sarcastic comment without meaning to.

I vaguely remember you, but then i was a commuter and only remember 6 people from the class.

Hi!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

TEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAMMMMMMM SODOMY!

I remember you from such places as TALLAGHT, and NANOWRIMO.
    Although the latter is not a place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

Shiney wrote:
    I vaguely remember you, but then i was a commuter and only remember 6 people from the class.

Hi!:D

Hi! What's your name, I might remember you?
    I remember you from such places as TALLAGHT, and NANOWRIMO.
    Although the latter is not a place.

And the former shouldn't be allowed to be...

Niamh Shine, The former crazy commuter

Shiney wrote:
    Niamh Shine, The former crazy commuter

Ah yes, i recall you... I've also just read your introduction thing too which helped... The throwing stuff out the window I remember well.. it really annoyed mike or ronan, i think... typical commuter behaviour... good thing you switched to res, that makes it all right to do ANYTHING...

• Advertisement

yep. i must have throw about 10euro worth of coppers (most of which weren't mine) out the window and many other items. i think it pissed off everyone

My craziness spread to Ruth the commuter turned-resident and she almost had a breakdown before the closing ceremony. i think she went insane from hanging around with me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

And the former shouldn't be allowed to be...
    I was going to say that because I was afraid Tallaght people might be offended.

Then I realised that none of them can use the internet. :)

*is going to be killed*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Chris? Hmmmmm......vaguely remember you.........hmm.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elootonivek

Wow, this whole thing just sprang up today...

Anyway, hey chris, its kevin. Was talking to you...yesterday?....Yeah, not much else to say, just recognising that I know you. :)

carlowboy wrote:
    Chris? Hmmmmm......vaguely remember you.........hmm.....

Goodness, do I know you or something? *represses memories of Donall*
    Wow, this whole thing just sprang up today...

Anyway, hey chris, its kevin. Was talking to you...yesterday?....Yeah, not much else to say, just recognising that I know you.

Hi nivek.... not much else to say either, just recognising back that i know YOU...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Hey Chris, Niamh here. Kind of knew you last year, you were friends with Ronan, didn't talk to you at all this year though. *crys*

Outcast wrote:
    Hey Chris, Niamh here. Kind of knew you last year, you were friends with Ronan, didn't talk to you at all this year though. *crys*

*also cries, but more*

Advertisement