Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babylon 5 + Crusade + Movies Box Set!

Options
  • 28-08-2005 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Hey, was browsing Play.com's forthcoming box sets and saw this "Babylon 5: The Complete Universe Box Set" which includes S1-5, all the movies + Crusade for £160.99!

I might be tempted if I didn't already have S1-5 (the shiny R1 versions) but might be a good bargain for people who don't have any of the sets :)

Play.com - Babylon 5 Complete Universe DVD set

*note* I don't think it includes "Legend of the Rangers" as that's on on DVD separately on the same day - October 24th

Legend of the Rangers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

TCamen wrote:
    Hey, was browsing Play.com's forthcoming box sets and saw this "Babylon 5: The Complete Universe Box Set" which includes S1-5, all the movies + Crusade for £160.99!

I might be tempted if I didn't already have S1-5 (the shiny R1 versions) but might be a good bargain for people who don't have any of the sets :)

Play.com - Babylon 5 Complete Universe DVD set

*note* I don't think it includes "Legend of the Rangers" as that's on on DVD separately on the same day - October 24th

Legend of the Rangers

damn i had already spent a fortune on getting them singularily, but ahh well

ps i dont have legend of the rangers and i never plan on getting it as it a big pile of poop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

TCamen wrote:
    *note* I don't think it includes "Legend of the Rangers"

It says it does under the summary. In fact, it's the first movie mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

It says it does under the summary. In fact, it's the first movie mentioned.

So it does, my bad -- it was late. :)

I've had 'Legend of the Rangers' on video for years, since the first time it was on Scifi. Haven't gotten around to watching it, especially after hearing all the bad reports - somehow I don't feel I'm missing much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

TCamen wrote:
    So it does, my bad -- it was late. :)

I've had 'Legend of the Rangers' on video for years, since the first time it was on Scifi. Haven't gotten around to watching it, especially after hearing all the bad reports - somehow I don't feel I'm missing much ;)

tape over it, it will be better in the long run, it kinda ruins how good b5 was

Advertisement