Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Conor - 2005

Options
  • 27-08-2005 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Philosophy - Session 1- 2005 (Barry's RA group)

Well I guess I'm a little late joinig this thing, but the reunion brought back memories so I decided I would. Anyway, many of you knew me as God (those who didn't will burn in hell) Well most session 1'ers this year knew my name, since about 50 poeple walked around with "Conor Sneyd is God" written on their arm, but most people didn't know who I actually was... Well if you still don't know who I am, I'm the guy who was constantly wearing Nightwish merchandise... :cool:
    Also, I may have asked you some incredibly weird questions... ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

Conor Sneyd IS God. ... Ah, fond memories of session 1... i think i talked to you more during the reunion today than during ctyi but hey! You is cool. You also tied a random piece of plastic tape to my glasses which earned me some very funny looks from my parents when i got home.

I also remember you playing a Nightwish song in musical appreciation. Let's just say i didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

Conor Sneyd IS God. ... Ah, fond memories of session 1... i think i talked to you more during the reunion today than during ctyi but hey! You is cool. You also tied a random piece of plastic tape to my glasses which earned me some very funny looks from my parents when i got home.

I also remember you playing a Nightwish song in musical appreciation. Let's just say i didn't.
    Yeah, that tape brought back fond memories of Odran's biohazard tape at the disco :) I hope its still on your glasses!
    And nobody seemed to appreciate Nightwish :( The fools... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Session 1- 2005
    oh, thats why i dont remember you, carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

ah, yes, God
    you were roomates with Porridge from my class I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Conor conor conor. Conor conor conor......So, say, hypothetically, if you gained 40 stone, and had a child, would you feel comfortable keeping that child in your folds of flab? Before you refuse, consider this: it would eliminate the need for diapers....:D Good times....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Well most session 1'ers this year knew my name, since about 50 poeple walked around with "Conor Sneyd is God" written on their arm

And one was walking around with "Conor Sneyd is not God", written by me, after that I got lazy and didn't write that on anybody else.

Oh, and remember, "How do you know you're all attractive to everybody?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

Yeah, that tape brought back fond memories of Odran's biohazard tape at the disco :) I hope its still on your glasses!
    And nobody seemed to appreciate Nightwish :( The fools... :cool:

*looks guilty, quickly puts tape back on glasses*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

@Aisling: Hehe that was the best question ever! Even better than asking people what color their soul is!

@Emma: Yeah, that guy was fun! "You're an attractive young man, but I don't think EVERYONE would find you attractive!" I hope we see him again so we can hug him... :p

@Chris: I'm dissapointed in you :( Without that tape you're nothing! :p

Advertisement