Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Oceanic Flight 815 Site Updated

Options
  • 27-08-2005 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

[Spoilers for those of you not up to the end of season one]

Check out the newly updated http://www.oceanicflight815.com.

Man, that beam of light! Very creepy! Lots of cool new stuff there too. I dont think I can last until 21st of september. Honestly!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice! The site takes ages to load on the laptop so I'll have a proper look later tomorrow. Anybody find anything interesting?
    Could that beam of light be from the hatch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bawpsherep

It's a very media rich site alright. There's some very curious things on it, mostly in the "explore" section of the site. For instance, this is where that season 2 clip is located. There's also an updated version of the "They're not the survivors..." promo from a while back. I've also come across some stange still photos in the explore part: for instance a close up on sign with the name Rosseau (the french woman) on it and a picture of a petrified corpse with a metal jaw?! (i think).

Yup, that beam of light is most certainly from the hatch. There's also something moving around in the trees at the front? Any idea what that is?

Bawpsherep wrote:
    It's a very media rich site alright. There's some very curious things on it, mostly in the "explore" section of the site. For instance, this is where that season 2 clip is located. There's also an updated version of the "They're not the survivors..." promo from a while back. I've also come across some stange still photos in the explore part: for instance a close up on sign with the name Rosseau (the french woman) on it and a picture of a petrified corpse with a metal jaw?! (i think).

Yup, that beam of light is most certainly from the hatch. There's also something moving around in the trees at the front? Any idea what that is?

Any possibility of a screenshot of that corpse and sign? Don't bother if it's too much hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bawpsherep

http://www.orbitalcreations.com/lost/

That link will bring you to some screencaps of "easter eggs" from the new site, with a picture of that corpse included! :-)

Hope this helps

Nice work Bawpsherep, I'll make sure to check it out properly tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement