Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning permission in Fingal

Options
  • 27-08-2005 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of extending my house. I have a 3 bed semi-d dormer bungalow. 2 beds downstairs and 1 up. 1 bathroom also upstairs. House is an L shape with the attached neighbour's house being a mirror image (attached at the bottom of the 'L', protrusion to rear of both houses. I want to build up the back walls of the house to add 2 bedrooms upstairs (with shower rooms and a downstairs wc). Currently the protruding bit has no usable space above it on the first floor as the roof is too low (tiny attic). I won't have to use up any of my garden as I'll be effectively converting the rear of the house to 2 storey. Front to remain unchanged. Anybody one anything similar or had any dealing with Fingal planning? are they ok? (I know I'll be lucky to get replies to this one!)

Advertisement