Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killed on they own song

Options
  • 26-08-2005 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

So lets get to it. I thought it was quite intereting the Game said in his song "We Ain't" that em' killed him on his own ****. So I was wondering who each of you think got killed on they own ****.

I think Missy got killed on Gossip Folks by Ludacris.
    He's a good one also, Jay-Z kills Bleeks album with 1 song!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Jay-Z by Eminem on Renegade.
    Busta Rhymes stole the whole show on Scenario too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Game also got killed by 50 on how we do and allot of other songs he was on with anyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Canibus murdered Common on Making A Name For Ourselves.

Definitely agree with Mak. Was there other rappers on Scenario bar Busta Bust?! :D

"RRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH like a dungeon dragon."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

Quan-Just A moment he gets killed by nas

and dont reply saying its nas's song quan wrote it first
    Big:dead wrong,,hate to say it huge biggie fan but em killed it
    lloyd banks:when the chips are down games verse got me more excited bout him
    Tony yayo:drama setter not much to comment on
    Obie:**** hits the fan dre's verse was fire xcept he didnt write it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Defineatly agree with Makaveli about the Jay-Z being killed by Eminem. Pity Em dont rap like that no more cause he certainly kills songs with some of his rhymes suppose thats what happens when your famous and got a kid that listens to your stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Eminem killed 50 Cent on "Patiently Waiting", he killed Dre on "Forgot about Dre" as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Nas on Eye for an Eye.(one of Nas's nicest verses outside of Illmatic and Lost Tapes imo).
    Raekwon on Skew it on the Bar-B.
    AZ on The Flyest.
    Jigga on Hell Yeah.

Advertisement