Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkplace DVD news?

Options
  • 26-08-2005 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any information on a darkplace dvd ? Its a crime that this show didnt get more attention. It is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen and if yea have never seen it I suggest you try download it somewhere.

group27gz.jpg
    deanandgarth21qc.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Just found this...

From www.garthmarenghi.com

The news on a second season of Darkplace is thus. There is no news. Sadly the rest of the tapes of mein meisterwerk are likely to remain chez Marenghi unless the world makes some kind of evolutionary leap and catches up with my vision. And, between you, me and the proverbial, I think I might have taped over one of them with an episode of The Thornbirds. Tant pis, the digital versatile disc is nearing completion and will feature the following terrifying treatlets:

Commentaries to all episodes
    Deleted scenes
    Test footage
    Original ‘One Track Lover’ Single (Extended Version)
    Over an hour of extra talking heads
    Photo galleries
    Original radio ads
    Original storyboards and storyboard to scene comparisons
    Plus more

In short, it will render all previous DVDs redundant. (And shut down those shameless profiteering sons of bitches on E-bay.) I will let you know the release date as soon as I have it or pretty soon after I have it.

woooooo

Advertisement