Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much does a tiler cost per sq yd?

Options
  • 26-08-2005 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

how much does a tiler cost per sq yd? Nothing fancy with the tiles fairly straight forward job 33sq yds approx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

€20 per sq Yd

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

variation on where you also live, they are costing between 12 euro and 20 euro per sq yard here in Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

thats good as i got a quite of €15 which seems middle of the road....BTW its in the galway city area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Rubens

Depends on amount of yardage involved.

Usually anything under 10 yards can work out at €30+ per sq yard.

At 33 sq yards I reckon you could get that down to under €20 a sq yard.

RJ

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭heffo9

i charge €20 per sq yard. i dont service galway. but make sure all job rubbish is taken by the tiler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

This'll sound stupid.. but how many Feet in a Sq yd????

roughly 9 sq feet in a sq yard.
    3 ft in a yard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭Pataman

Shouldn't that be 9 feet in a square yard. 3 x 3?

it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Thanks for that lads... can measure the splashback now and look like I know what I'm talking about :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement