Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC Adapter

Options
  • 26-08-2005 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

I'm looking for a new power supply/AC Adapter for a iBook/Powerbook G4. A generic one would be fine as I don't want to fork out for the standard apple one. Unfortunatly the only generic ones I can find are from the States and once shipping is added it works out roughly the same.

Failing that, are there replacement heads for an iBook/Powerbook AC adapter :) My mate crushed his with the leg of a chair. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I have a brand new one here I could sell you. What do you consider a reasonable price ? They're €79 on apple.ie. How does 50 quid sound ?

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Coyler

Do you still have that adapter, Zener?
    Sorry for the late reply, completely forgot about this post:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

.... me too !!

Yes I still have it here, want it ?

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Coyler

Yeah think the guy still needs it. I'll pm you later if he does or I'll post if he doesn't. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

This is probably too late but I think this is what your looking for. Had the jack on mine develop a dodgy connection and then just die completely. Got one of these, soldered it on, heatsrinked over it, perfect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement