Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64 memory

Options
  • 26-08-2005 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Just wondering what price the n64 was when it originally landed on our shelves as the most powergul console ever

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,971 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

200 dollars in america and probably launched in europe for with a ridiculous price hike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

£250 (Irish) when my cousin bought it on day one; £150 (Irish) when I bought it a month later. £100 (Irish) -- the Nintendo Difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

£250 (Irish) when my cousin bought it on day one; £150 (Irish) when I bought it a month later. £100 (Irish) -- the Nintendo Difference.

Didnt drop by a 100 came out in May 97 at 250 and went to 210 the following october.

Bought mine the day i home from Ibiza ...wowed at mario for about 4 days after.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

£120 in 1999 included Goldeneye though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

KdjaC wrote:
    Didnt drop by a 100 came out in May 97 at 250 and went to 210 the following october.

Bought mine the day i home from Ibiza ...wowed at mario for about 4 days after.

kdjac

Well, good point, but, no. I very definetely bought mine for £150 in April 1997 (it was with my Confirmation money, you see).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I bought it for full price with ISS64 and was i happy.

Advertisement