Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colin Murphy hits the big time.

Options
  • 25-08-2005 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

He's got a show on BBC1.

Okay thats not quite true its on BBC1 NI which is'nt the same thing at all but hey he might get noticed in White City. It sounds like Blizzard Of Odd all over again but if so I wont complain except its on at 9 pm so won't have Irish Lesbians and stuff.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Is the Blizzard not coming back.

If he is working for both RTE and BBC he has hit the big time IMO. Hitting the big time doesn't have to mean being famous elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

love it colin murphy _and_ the pipe band championships???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

As Long as he's back on The Panel... RTÉ's only good show!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

As Long as he's back on The Panel... RTÉ's only good show!
    And the Blizzard of Odd, which I heard that he was making another series of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

when is this show on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

2100 - 2130.

You ve missed it.

and that is Fridays, Thursdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Fridays.

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Anybody watch it, so?

I found it by accident, and quite enjoyed it, although it is really just Blizzard of Odd with Northern Irish archives. Colin looks a little weird just standing on his own beside a giant telly, too. All in all, though, good fun, harmless for a Friday night. Will keep me amused until the Late Late comes back or I succeed in getting a life.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Is this a series or was it a once off? I know it's part of the Voices season on BBC which would lead me to believe it's not going to be too regular.

Advertisement