Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying bike from the north

Options
  • 25-08-2005 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

can anyone tell me a good place to buy a bike from the north or a website where you can veiw bikes for sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭jiffy

leef23 wrote:
    can anyone tell me a good place to buy a bike from the north or a website where you can veiw bikes for sale

I use www.autotrader.ie and just choose counties in the north. They list dealers and private.

Check out this post for more info :

http://www.irishbikerforum.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=315

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jackal

Recommend doing this big time. I got a mint vfr for 1800 stg, 75 euro vrt only!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

jackal wrote:
    Recommend doing this big time. I got a mint vfr for 1800 stg, 75 euro vrt only!

what cc?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭kavanagh_h

Try cc's unlimited in Kells.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,251 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

13 year old zombie thread resurrection, that must be some sort of record :)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,214 ✭✭✭✭blade1

13 year old zombie thread resurrection, that must be some sort of record :)

13 years and still not one person told the op of a good place up in North to buy a bike.
    Maybe he/she is still looking! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I saved 3 grand on a HD by buying it up north compared to ROI. Far far better condition compared to the rusty junk down here.

Advertisement