Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Rumble Pack

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, looking forward to that, just for the rumble pack and the possibilities that come from it.
    Didn't they have a rumble pack for pokemon pinball? Hopefully this will be used in more games, although it probably will be a battery drain.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I want the rumble pack... but I don't want to have to buy Metroid Pinball to get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I want the rumble pack... but I don't want to have to buy Metroid Pinball to get it!

We know you're gonna get it.

I can imagine it now, like a pot noddle ad. Going down into some sleazy alley way shop that sells games like DOA: Beach volleyball, then asking for metroid pinball and getting slapped until one of them sells it around the back.

Advertisement