Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 8 15 16 23 42

Options
  • 25-08-2005 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

Has anyone played these number yet in the Lotto or Euro millions???? I'm going to try this weekend in the interest of science.... Wish me luck :?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I am quite sure you're not the first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

not to mention how unlucky it will be for her if she does win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

A few thousand people did them in Michigan the day after the episode was shown there. I have to admit to playing them in the Euro millions draw myself though - when it comes to that piece of paper, I just can't seem to think of any other numbers! I had the benefit that the episode hadn't been shown here yet though.

I was a bit worried when I checked the numbers last week and the first ones out were 15 and 23, but then I had none of the rest of them, so it was ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

what do those numbers represent?. i watch the show all the time but i'm not sure i get the whole significance on the seat numbers....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

you need to wait till episode 20/21 or thereabouts to get teh full picture. Otherwise, youll just get the series spoiled for you.

okay so, should i know the seat plan to understand and get the full picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Femmy wrote:
    what do those numbers represent?. i watch the show all the time but i'm not sure i get the whole significance on the seat numbers....

No-one knows! The makers of Lost have been shoving these numbers in our face from very early on, be it all together or seperately. There are a number of examples I could give, but I don't know how much of the show you've seen!

This* site has more than enough examples for you to know that the numbers aren't a coincidence! Again, I don't know how much you've seen, but no plots are given away or anything, but use at your own discretion.

*Link removed, just incase ;)

okay, i'm going into oceanic-air now. i'm watching it on rte, so what episode are we on 16?

Femmy wrote:
    okay, i'm going into oceanic-air now. i'm watching it on rte, so what episode are we on 16?

Yeah I'm pretty sure RTÉ last showed episode 16.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Right I've don't it I've played the numbers in the lotto If the come up saturday you'll all be the first to know I won

I've had a thought about statistics... isn't true that you have a better chance of an aeroplane landing on you than winnig the lotto... If thats the case then what will happen if I win the lotto with these numbers do I have to watch the skies for the rest of my life in case a plane lands on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Just don't go investing in any box factories

Thanks for the advice no box factories then

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

numbers.JPG

:D

Nope.. i didn't win!

basquille wrote:
    numbers.JPG

:D

Nope.. i didn't win!