Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help fixing power shower

Options
  • 25-08-2005 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

I have a power shower and I accidentally dropped something on the handle that controlls whether the water comes out the shower head or the taps. Since then the power shower only comes on at about half power as water is coming out the taps even when i have it set to shower.

I cant see any screws or attachments to take off the tap unit and look to see what is broken. It must be something wrong with the mechanism that switches the water flow from shower to taps. Does anyone know how to get the taps off? The unit is about 2 years old. I dont know the make/brand as it isnt written on it. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

maybe post a pic of it,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Buy a new shower. I recommend Mira.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Also it sounds like a mixer shower, not a power shower

Advertisement