Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation in Limerick

Options
  • 24-08-2005 11:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭

hi every1..was wondering does anyone know of any rooms coming up in the next month or so..house or apartment it matters not..preferably an ensuite room..including Sky and usual electrics..also broadband if possible..preferable areas would be around Annacotty (1st--due to lack of traffic congerstion) and then city centre....cheers for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the classified section of the limerick post should be useful to you

http://www.limerickpost.ie

I havent a clue as to whether or not you will be able to get broadband in Annacotty though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

If your in the Limerick area, there is a great community board in Castletroy SC, (just at the exit to Superquin)! People put things up there for eveything related to that side of the city... I'm sure alot of things would be up there for accomidation, being the start of a new university year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

There is broadband in Annacotty, I know somebody that has it

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You might want to contact the Students Union in UL also as alot of landlords advertise rooms to rent in Annacotty/Castletroy area with them but don't leave it too long as students are returning to college in the next couple of weeks and accomodation in this area will become scarce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

My Boyfriend has been living in Brookfield in Castletroy for the last two years, its brand new, it has everything you need, all mod cons , Broadband etc, look up UL Accomodation

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

cheers folks..thanks for all the tips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

We are in the process of buying a house near the Parkway and will be renting out the ensuite room. How soon are you looking for accommodation?

About a month ago, by the seems of it!!! LOL, try advertising in Buy and Sell and also on bullitin boards etc., in the area and around UL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

Thanks, will more likely go the Limerick Post route, not in a huge rush, just trying to help the other person.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

About a month ago, by the seems of it!!! LOL, try advertising in Buy and Sell and also on bullitin boards etc., in the area and around UL!!

check the date limerick_man, the OP was made a total of five days ago, not a month, not everyone is able to read the board every day.

• Advertisement

Do you hate me?? Just seems you've been angry with me for a while now!!! I'm sorry if i have done anything wrong (which i guess i have), but (theres that but) ... 24-08-2005, 23:37 (thats the date the poster wanted to find a place!!!)
    Thats a month ago!

5 days????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

.. 24-08-2005, 23:37 (thats the date the poster wanted to find a place!!!)
    Thats a month ago!

5 days????

Hmmm, lets do the sums here....

Todays date is the 30th of august (30-08-2005). The date of the original post is 24-08-2005. So lets subtract.....30 - 24 is 6.

So, unless time has been speeded up by a factor of 5 or thereabouts, 6 days is NOT a month!!!

This is still August, wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Smileylynz wrote:
    My Boyfriend has been living in Brookfield in Castletroy for the last two years, its brand new, it has everything you need, all mod cons , Broadband etc, look up UL Accomodation

I agree, brookfield rocks. Excellent broadband and its nice and quiet down here :)

Advertisement