Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh my god not ANOTHER Fair City Thread!

Options
  • 24-08-2005 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭

I'm watching it now, havent been watching it in awhile and there's a kid on it with the most Riduclus American accent! What the hell are they playing at!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

He's Charlie n Mags nephew, as for who's his mother/father, who knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Dunno why people watch that crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Because we like it , yea hes mags an charlies grandson , a real annoying little pratt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

does he have to be american? I don't think soap actors (especially kids) can pull off american accents., Remember Vicky in Eastenders .. Terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I know see him yesterday telling Gina`s nephew what to say , what an annoying pratt!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

silas wrote:
    He's Charlie n Mags nephew, as for who's his mother/father, who knows!

Bernie is his mother. She is Charlie and Mags daughter. She appeared in the very first episode in 1989 (played by Ger Dunne who was also the wife in Roddy Doyle's The Family) and was going out with Paul Brennan. She was in it for the first couple of years.

If she ever returns to the soap you can bet she will be played by A DIFFERENT ACTRESS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

The kid is Canadian, not American. There's a big difference. You wouldn't like to have someone call us Irish, British now would ya? Think ya get my point.

Anyway, wasn't there a thread about this topic before? I'm 99% sure there was could be wrong...... Goes off to search.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    Bernie is his mother. She is Charlie and Mags daughter. She appeared in the very first episode in 1989 (played by Ger Dunne who was also the wife in Roddy Doyle's The Family) and was going out with Paul Brennan. She was in it for the first couple of years.
    Now there is a dedicated Fair City fan if I ever saw one... Thanks for that, was wondering where that annoying kid came from alright!!

Advertisement