Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilary Allen 2001-2004

Options
  • 23-08-2005 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

im the slightly (massive understaement at times) hyper Hilary from

International History and briefly Financial markets in 2001,
    Russian followed swifly by Govsoc in 2002
    Economics in 2003
    Writing for life in 2004.

in 2001 i was that kid with the american badana, i was the infamous charlie's roommate in 2002 in 2003 there was nothing that pass remarkable, sorta like the session, and in 2004 i made the nevermore list, started th nevermore streaks, was the laughing corpse, had the flowers in my kitchen window, wore them in my hair. oh and i tended to cry alot. and i used to wear a smily sticker on my glasses.

hils

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Hi Hillary. Ecnomics was a good class really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Hey Hils.... congrats on the leaving cert.... you rock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

hey carlow boy, yeah it was a good class there was emm yeah at least Stephen eventually ran out of out slides.

thanks Pierce *BIG HUG*

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*gives S1 01 high-five*
    Congrats on the great LC :)

thank you!!!

*Hi-fives back*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Hullo Hilary, like I said on whatever day it was I saw you in town, well done on the brilliant LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Hmm... there seems to be a theme here, so congrats Hilz! You rock (even if you did desert me in 2002 :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Hiya Hilary! Roommate of yore, who I saw momentarily in town the other day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Hey hils! Ye-congrats! Missed you there this year alright!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

You mistook me for Donall at the reunion but I'll forgive you for that... it's been two years since Economics, i suppose, i can remember so little of that time myself... And I'll add my congratulations for your LC results, even though i know nothing of them.

• Advertisement

this is a reply to a couple of people so

firstly adesina hi again

Dee i abandoned alot of people that year as in half of our ra group and then the other poeple in russiana nd that macdara guy left aswell but no one ever seems to remember that but yeah emm, thank you you rock too

hi katie i ahd just gone to the cinema and was still a bit hyper

hey michelle and i missed not being able to go

it has been two years since economics and im sorry ill tyr not to make that mistake agin,a nd my lc results are in the lc thread, and thank you for commenting

hils

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Hey, just felt I'd drop in and post something, as you kindly visited mine.
    Anyhoo, on case you don't check mine, yes I'm off to college, having just finnished the LC. I'm gonna do commerce in UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

You mistook me for Donall at the reunion but I'll forgive you for that... it's been two years since Economics, i suppose, i can remember so little of that time myself... And I'll add my congratulations for your LC results, even though i know nothing of them.

Pleae god, no, not Chris!

well it had been a while..............

Advertisement