Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aine Costello, 2003 - 2005

• 23-08-2005 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Psychology Session 1 2003

Let's see... I was a commuter(the good kind, I came in at 8.30 and left at 10), didn't really do much.. My hair was pretty crazy at that point, it was somewhat huge due to its length and curliness, at the time it was what most people recognised me by. There was some being hidden in coats, and plenty of sitting in stairwells. I also saved Pimp, a darling sock-puppet monkey, from being lodged between a common room window and a wall. I didn't do anything worthy of remebrance that session.

Legal Studies Session 2 2004

A commuter again(due to my dad working in DCU which guaranteed me lifts). I was the main tossee, the tossing beginning with It Wasn't Me just throwing me into the air before Pierce joined in and the sport began. My knees were played with often, even inside a courtroom at one point. I also stood on a stairs for an hour with Eamonn and Matt asking people who they would rather eat if they were stranded on a desert island, I think we asked a good portion of people at the session so you'd probably know me from that, or else from me commencing the dead girls versus unconscious girls debate with Jason, me being on the dead girls side.

Electronic Engineering Session 2 2005

Finally a resident, and a room-mate of Vikki, the girl who first replaced the word beginning with 'L' with 'Best Ever'. I was famed for being ticklish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You forgot to mention being a midget loligoth, one of your defining features imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

AINÉ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock!!!! and i'm sorry for the courtroom thing but it was funny

Foxy CJ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It strikes me as odd that the only times I was ever in your room were the very first day and the very last night. Just realised that now. How entirely irrelevant.

Woo go Áine. Hehe, I had to press FOUR keys to get that Á.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Áine! Aw man, you are so great, you are the most amusing person to play with and you're uber-cute and sweet. :)

Love! Liz

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

w00! Go Áine!

• Advertisement

*realises he got the fada in the wrong place*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Isn't there a fada in fada?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Yes there is.

Yay A[with a fada]ine! I made attempts to protect you from ticklage! That is all.

(I can't get fadas when I try post on Boards... 'Tis odd)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Raphael wrote:
    Isn't there a fada in fada?
    I don't think so.

Aine is great. Brilliant. Superlatively good. You agree suggestion?

I think there's one on the first a.

Thus, A[with a fada]ine appreciation turned into a discussion of fadas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

If there were a fada wouldn't it then be pronounced "fawda" as opposed to "fadda"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

That's my reasoning.

That's how I've always heard it pronounced... *shrug*

Anyway back to Áine... she rock wat with her being small and cool, you can pick her up and put her in your pocket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

;) I heart Áine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Gotta love Aine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Hey Áine! In my experience it's spelt fáda and has only the subtlest hint of said accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Hey Áine!!! Wow- the only other female member of the make-up club (now that sounds strange!!-even for CTYI!) Never forget all the good, good, times hidding out doing our "make-up" or playing continuously with your hips-hehe!!! Now that was funny!!!!!!!!
    Love ya hun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

Aine! You rock! You're so small and cute! I mean even I could pick you up! and I'm only 14 (13 then).

I luv you you're so funny!
    (Sorry don't know how to get a fada!):o

Advertisement