Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play Pickup

Options
  • 23-08-2005 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

next sunday (28th) is the last utime you can get play pickp in Alexandra College. so come on down to play and learn were you can get involved in other Ultimate events coming up in the winter.

it's at 2 PM.
    just get the Luas to the Milltown stop and you'll see frisbee's flying from the station, we play right next to the track (cos we're hardcore).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I thought that pickup was continuing into the college year? If this stops where else can I get pickup?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Markham

Yeah, what's the deal here for people who aren't in college and want to shed their suits and play some evening winter ulty? I'm southside, would love a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shammrock

here's a pick up for anyone who wants to come a long...i'm sure anyone who knows how to play is welcome

Sunday afternoons
    Herbert Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
    Bring a white shirt and a dark shirt, water, boots etc.

Email Eoghan (PM me for contact info) to let him know that you're interested in coming or if you have any questions about the game or are in need directions. In return, he will email you to let you know if the game is cancelled for any reason.

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested - the more the merrier :)

Over & lay out :D

Advertisement