Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast Bar

Options
  • 23-08-2005 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Im living in an apartment that has one large room as a kitchen and livingroom. To split it up a bit I want to put in a breakfast bar with 4 high stools.

Where do I start!? All the kitchen places Ive gone to arent interested because its such small money for them.

Theres one in argos but its a bit small and I dont need shelves on it... just a worktop fixed to the wall, a chrome/stainless steel stand for the opposite end, and 4 high stools.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Eve1

Have you tried B & Q or in-house.ie, even Habitat have nice freestanding furniture and counter tops? If you have no luck there you could look at Ikea online and ring Edinburgh and they will ship it out to you although I think the minimum cost for shipping is over €100 so it might be crazy for a small item.

Eve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Really easy to make up yourself. But any small carpenter would do it for a reasonable price. Look in a local paper like Northside people or Southside People. Better than a cheap flat pack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I would B&Q it for that. They will have what you are after.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Go into the Panelling centre/in-house.ie they can make anything you want.
    you will have to fit it yourself or get it fitted.

Advertisement