Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will there be a Soundtrack?

Options
  • 23-08-2005 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Was wondering,The music in the show is fantastic but alot of it seems to be background music apart from the times hurely puts his head phones on (which by the way is always a great choice).So i was wondering will there be a soundtrack to season 1?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Quite possibly!

I love the score in the show myself - it's absolutely phenomenal! Every character has it's own theme - Jack's theme being my personal favourite. Even ripped a couple of theme's from the show.

The actual licensed music used is also excellent - not that many have been used but we've heard excellent songs from Damien Rice, Blind Boys Of Alabama and Joe Purdy.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

I love the score but I haven't really noticed any other songs. Doubt they'd bother.

Advertisement