Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oliver Stone and the Republicans

Options
  • 23-08-2005 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Following the conspiracy of Oliver Stone being the spokesman for the Republicans, he is now making a movie about 9/11. I smell something fishy goin on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you got a link to this movie, maybe IMDB has something on it. what angle is he taking on 9-11, is it going to be a drama type movie or a documentary style affair?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

I don't have a link, but I heard on the radio. It's gonna be about two men trapped in the building or something. Sounds crap. There's another one about the plane that crashed in Philadelphia and about how it was overpowered by the passengers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

There's another one about the plane that crashed in Philadelphia and about how it was overpowered by the passengers.

Thats going to be directed by the guy who directed Bloody Sunday, i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Cured_Alright

well done angry fox, well up on your research.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I don't have a link, but I heard on the radio. It's gonna be about two men trapped in the building or something. Sounds crap. There's another one about the plane that crashed in Philadelphia and about how it was overpowered by the passengers.

All sounds like patriotic propaganda to me.Especially with the way things are going with the war on terrorism at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Oliver Stone being the spokesman for the Republicans

did someone say it in a tv prog recently, sounds familiar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Yeah he is very much republican. This is going to be another Pearl Harbour. Forget history or what really happened and lets give the "official" story the big screen treathment. The republicans need this now as public opinion in the stats is really shifting away from the official story now and gathering pace that there was alterior motives behind it. As soon as this hits the big screen the US sheep mentality will swing back to hating Bin Laden again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

iregk wrote:
    Yeah he is very much republican. This is going to be another Pearl Harbour. Forget history or what really happened and lets give the "official" story the big screen treathment. The republicans need this now as public opinion in the stats is really shifting away from the official story now and gathering pace that there was alterior motives behind it. As soon as this hits the big screen the US sheep mentality will swing back to hating Bin Laden again.

i assume we are talking this Oliver stone

http://www.nndb.com/people/545/000022479/

that would be the Anti war, pro drug, anti government, anti CIA, pro Sandinistia, anti CIA backed government, Oliver Stone...then again it could be a conspiracy... :D

LOSTEXPECTATION: he predicted that Bush would win in the recent presidential election....and a lot of people translated that to he was voting for him..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement