Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: The Season 2 Promos.. (** SPOILERS **)

Options
  • 22-08-2005 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

... and yes, they're the real ones this time!

No Samuel L Jackson "Pulp Fiction" moment or Rose in the Hatch! :D (CLASSIC!)

Yep... finally they've start advertising the new season in the US but unfortunately, no real new footage in them!

Just Kate and Hurley reflecting on their characters and their past. And then a quick recap of the first season (SPOILERS INSIDE) which gets us geared up for Season 2 on 21st September!

And even though it shows no new footage, i'm certainly still geared up for that Season 2 launch. But we're bound to get some new footage in promos in the coming weeks.

Anyways til then, we'll have to make do with these.

Kate Promo (1.1MB ASF)
    Hurley Promo (1.1MB ASF)
    Recap Promo (2.2MB ASF)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bawpsherep

Wow! As you said, no *new* footage from season 2, but its newly shot footage for the promos (at least in Kate and Hurleys ones). I seriously dont think I can last another month of this! eep!
    Thanks for posting these. I hadnt even seen them listed on lostlinks yet!

Advertisement