Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a Job?

Options
  • 09-11-1999 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Right,

I need three people for a software house. Great company, relaxed hours, nice net connect and playing games is allowed smile.gif

1) Help Desk technical support, full time position (various duties, very interesting work and good oppertunities). Would suit person just leaving school/college. Start immediate.

2) Contract IT person. Knowledge of Win NT, 95/98, Unix, networks, Faxsystems, etc. (short term contract, to install/setup internal network systems). Start immediate.

3) Visual Basic 5/6 programmer. Full time position. Must know VB inside out, no bullsh1t programmers entertained. Min. 3 years exp required.

Please only respond if your genuinely interested and available to work soon. mail to [/mail]mindphuck@eircom.net[mail]

Eric.

ps. Sorry for the spam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

hehh smile.gif)

hope ya find someone emmpee smile.gif)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I'd be interested in that Tech support thing...
    Just tell me where, how much, and who/what I'd be supporting.... (oh no not Americans!)

If you can gimme' better deal than IBM, I'm yours. smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement