Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Pop quiz hotshots...

Options
  • 22-08-2005 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

You've got a new DS....

You dont have a GBA...

You want to get a cool game or two and you aiming to get a really good GBA game and also a decent enough DS game that'll showcase all those cool new features.

What do you do???

Personally thinking.... Warioware Twisted for GBA and Meteos or Mario 64 for DS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I think Zelda: The Minish Cap is the finest game on the GBA.

Don't rule out Wario Ware Touched for the DS... it's great fun... but not very long lasting. Also there is Project Rub. Both of them will show off all the features of the DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

I think Zelda: The Minish Cap is the finest game on the GBA.
    Is this an original GBA Zelda game or is it an unknown japanese Snes port?
    Don't rule out Wario Ware Touched for the DS... it's great fun... but not very long lasting. Also there is Project Rub. Both of them will show off all the features of the DS.
    I've played Touched and it's pretty damn cool but I have to say that Twisted seems cooler.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Minish Cap is a new Zelda game made just for the GBA. It was actually made by Capcom for Nintendo.

It's very good and should keep you busy for a long time. It uses the same graphical style as The Windwaker. A large amount of the puzzles revolve around Link's new ability to shrink down to a tiny, tiny size.

The two Golden Sun games are really good RPGs that last a long time too.

Then there is the two Advance Wars games, which are excellent strategy titles.

Oh.. and you'll have to import Wario Ware Twisted as Nintendo has proved yet again how much they hate Europe and have pushed the release date right back.

Then there is the two Advance Wars games, which are excellent strategy titles.
    Metacritic has the DS version at the top of the DS charts. Looks solid.
    Oh.. and you'll have to import Wario Ware Twisted as Nintendo has proved yet again how much they hate Europe and have pushed the release date right back.
    Curses! Is the DS region free for GBA games...?

columok wrote:
    Curses! Is the DS region free for GBA games...?
    Yep. Both DS and GBA cartridges are completely region free.

• Advertisement

Cheers for the info mate.

A veritable fountain of information. :)

Advertisement