Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anybody know?.....

Options
  • 21-08-2005 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

i started a plc course last year but left,i plan to go to college this year,will i have to pay fees?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

call your local VEC.. council education board..

normal fees apply tho, unless you get a grant..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 venice_irk

afaik you'll have to pay the reg fee but not tuition fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yes - registration fees of about 750 EUR (but not registration fees)

http://www.oasis.gov.ie/education/third_level_education/fees.html

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i left ucd last year and i was liable for 2500e fees but im getting them waived by the college cos im from a hardship area or somethin

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

no you will not have to pay fees they are totally different systems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 noLoner

Hi
    ANy1 know what GMIT fee is for construction Management, it's a 4 year degree? GA442 :cool:

Also I did 1 year in NUIG in Info Tech, left after the year :( and wounder what I will have to pay :eek: now to do the above course? I don't think the council will pay the course fee twice for first even in 2 different colleges and 2 different courses?

ANy1 able to help, reply with much needed info! :confused:

:confused: Thanks all :confused:

Advertisement