Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Games!!

Options
  • 21-08-2005 6:37pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭

It's coming up to my nineteenth birthday and I've decided to have a party, not the usual piss-up that people my age have though - I'm getting into the whole childhood nostalgia thing with a bouncy castle and party games. However, I need more ideas for party games! The only ones I can remember are Pass the Parcel, Musical Statues and Pin the Tail on the Donkey (which sucked, so I'm not playing that). We also have a Twister board and a Frisbee. Basically, I just want to know what party games you enjoyed as a child, and could you explain how they work? I want as many ideas as possible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

You could always have a giant game of Kick-the-can, or manhunt/IRA, not really party games but fun none the less as kids, also hide-and-seek is an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JokkWylde

i suggest a good auld game of curbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

play truth or dare... the adult version, it's what I play at pretty much all my piss ups, there's just one rule: you cannot dare someone to do something that you would not be willing to do yourself, and the same goes for truths

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

JokkWylde wrote:
    i suggest a good auld game of curbs
    What's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Theres been a few threads about it. search for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Oh oh oh play the game where everyone runs for a chair when the music stops and there's always one less chair then there is people...was it called musical chairs? Oh and play duck, duck goose....I played that recently and I swear to god it was fun....and I was terrible at it..ah some things never change :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Musical chairs and pass the parcel

Advertisement