Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game On

Options
  • 21-08-2005 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

what a programme this was, and still is..

Was watching it last night on UK Living/gold, can't remember which.

It's just soooo 1990's!

Class!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The first series was the best, then they swopped characters :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

yeah, i have to say though, as much as an actor swap could effect a programme soo much, i think both actors were class! both funny in their own right.:)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ah, with Matthew, Martin and mmm, Mandy :D

It was indeed good, though I found UKTV Gold have rerun it to death at this stage and it's boring at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Mmmm, Samantha Janus loveliness! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

ginger tosser

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Mmmm, Samantha Janus loveliness! ;):D

If I remember rightly, claimed she was bullied in school because everyone kept asking her if her father's name was Hugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

double hard bástard i am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

My fave episode is when they dragged Matthew out of the house to perform with a band in a pub. Fantastic stuff. The theme tune is on the cd for the shop floor in work...brings back memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i remember the episode where your man couldnt understand why he had an erection when watching ronnie o'sulivan play snooker.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Matthew shagging a teddy bear... Martin's 'Claire Box' where he had to pay 50p every time he mentioned Claire... The tangerine candyfloss and the Hern Bay rock (ugh, traumatised from that description)... Matthew going out with a ginger student...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Fishie wrote:
    The tangerine candyfloss ...

:D:D:D

One of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Anyone else used to watch Game On started watching Coupling (and not just for SJ-honest!)?

Advertisement