Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Jeezy - this years breakout artist?

Options
  • 20-08-2005 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭

If you haven't heard of Young Jeezy yet, don't worry you will soon. He's a Southern rapper that just two weeks ago dropped his first LP "Thug Motivation 101" in the U.S, which some critics have compared to Dr. Dre's Chronic album. Now it's nowhere near touching Dre's classic but its probably the best album I've heard all year and I predict big things.

Jeezy is the only rapper in history to have two record deals with two major record labels (solo with Def Jam and as part of a group with Bad Boy) and I recommend you guys download "And Then What", "Soul Survivor ft. Akon" and "Go Crazy remix ft. Jay-Z" to see what the hype is all about.

No idea if the CD is gonna be released over here yet but sure theres a little thing called Bearshare :) Just wanted to post about this guy cos this album is so good I've been blaring it all week and wanted yous to do the same

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

i heard alot about him when i was in the states recently, hes a big hit over there. hes also apart of the group Boyz in the hood, who were introduced by "Diddy", their debut song is called "dem boyz", its got a good beat to it but not sure if it will break through into the irish charts

Advertisement