Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF2 with Ghost N Gouls in argos

Options
  • 19-08-2005 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

I see it in the catalogue today.

Its €35 for a 6 button mega drive controller that has Super Street fighter 2 turbo and ghost N gouls (i think its gouls).

Looks good!!

I'd rather buy a snes off ebay though

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,978 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You would get a Snes with those games cheaper. It's also the mega drive games not the Snes games. The ridiculous thing about this is that both games are the megadrive roms and not the arcade versions. The megadrive version of ghouls n' ghosts is decent enough but the SF2 conversion is quite inferior to the Arcade version. They should have put mega drive exclusive games on it. And more than bloody 2 games. 10 would be a good start. My opinion: Rip-off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yeah, the other ones are 3 packs for cheaper.

Games like Sensible soccer, canon flodder and something else.

Still i'd rather get a snes. Been looking at them on ebay but gonna wait till my N64 arrives.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,978 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

the other packs are of games that are poor conversions of Amiga games or games that are better on other systems :rolleyes: . I wish they did some decent ones with megadrive only games. Phantasy Star 2-4 with shining force 1+2 or gunstar Heroes, Dynamite Headdy, Thunderforce 4 and rocket Knight Adventures, now I would consider them.

Advertisement