Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Repeat Tonight Fri 19-08-2005 ??

Options
  • 19-08-2005 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Anybody know why Monday's episode is NOT going to be repeated tonight Fri 19-08-2005??

I missed Monday's ... F*ck!

RJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

At least you will be able to see it on Channel 4,but you will have to wait a while,which sucks,because it is a good episode.

Before Friends at 7pm,the announcer said it wasnt on because there is live eircom league (how exciting). :p lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I wonder will they show two next Friday? My grandad follows the show on Friday's, he seems a bit disappointed as to its sudden disappearance....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

LOST is repeat Late night on Friday this week. Double episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yep, they've started doing the usual RTE trick and messing around with the schedules. My grandad has now lost interest in it - and my own interest is beginning to wane as I missed the (not very well advertised) 9pm episode on Monday. Way to go RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

NoelRock wrote:
    Yep, they've started doing the usual RTE trick and messing around with the schedules. My grandad has now lost interest in it - and my own interest is beginning to wane as I missed the (not very well advertised) 9pm episode on Monday. Way to go RTE.

Pity...the first episode was brilliant. Watch the repeat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement