Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karl McDonald 03-05

Options
  • 19-08-2005 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

2003 - Journalism

Oh good fun it was, complete with rabid love for the instructor from everyone in the class and the wonderful opportunity to foist our in-jokes on everyone else, newspaper style.

2004 - Philosophy

Best course I've done, I liked the class, and I liked the way they were taught, but I especially liked the, eh, festival named after me...

2005 - International History

Swingin' bunch of people! Good times all round.

Anyhow. I'm a serial commuter, and people wore t-shirts for no apparent reason, twice.

electricmoleman@hotmail.com is my MSN, which I'm always on.
    electricmoleman@gmail.com is my e-mail, which I'm also always near.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Karl-stock. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Aw man, I made 15 quid of your name! I love you! I promise the next time I see you I will buy you sweeties!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Such a lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i agree, she might give ya **** though ;)

see that, without actual slander i insinuated that liz is a whore.
    some thing that she is sure to prove in her next post on this topic. :D

ah no i love liz

hmmm... four letters...

cake?!

DEADLY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i was thinking more along the lines of PIES, but CAKEs good too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

KARL! YOU ROCK DUDE! YEAH! w00T! KARLSTOCK, YEAH! Brendan, if you're reading this, we could use some Karl appreciation....

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out of my system, SNORK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

I was not satisfied with my previous post. Please disregard it. Except for the SNORK! bit, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

i wear your name with pride karl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Well, I shared your final class (and never got the chance to buy a Karlstock t-shirt, sadly, although I did ask for tickets to it, as I recall) and yet the only conversation with you I can remember is the one just before the last disco, with you slagging off the people who were playing Warhammer. Rightly, in my opinion.

• Advertisement

They suck mam-willy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Karl, I don't need a t-shirt to convey my love of you. You know that, babe.

let's do it - I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A CHAIN REACTION - NANANAANANANANANANA... *waits for rest*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Oh, how could I forget your birthday, when everyone applauded everything you said, and I offered to be your spokesman. Then you kept forgetting, and talking, and then getting embarrased when everyone clapped. I also remember when you... ok, I actually can't remember anything else. Give me a sec...

Advertisement