Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Like to do tomorrow

Options
  • 19-08-2005 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Ok just for fun what would you like to do tomorrow :):):):confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Manhunt/Ira Bash - Whatever it was called in your youth. Class.
    Raw Jelly - Old School eating the cubes.
    And finally a game of Curbs/Kerbs or Tip the Can to end the day..

Oh and a game of rounders with a cricket bat/ tennis racket depending on availability.
    And open up a club with members.
    Also I would run around to local shop, buy sweets, then sell them, making tiny profits resulting in about 20p for a days work.

That would be the best day, EVAR!!!11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

Mear wrote:
    Manhunt/Ira Bash - Whatever it was called in your youth. Class.
    And finally a game of Curbs/Kerbs or Tip the Can to end the day..

Oh and a game of rounders with a cricket bat/ tennis racket depending on availability.
    And open up a club with members.
    Also I would run around to local shop, buy sweets, then sell them, making tiny profits resulting in about 20p for a days work.

That would be the best day, EVAR!!!11

All of that.Except i would do it while extremely,extremely drunk.Thus combining the best thing about being an adult with some of the best things about being a kid.

I would also watch THE BURBS to finish off the day.Cause i figure now im grown up i can stay up a bit later.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Mear wrote:

Quality!!
    Ah the memories... could eat a whole packet and then wonder if my stomach would congeal...

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

have a lovely sleep in, as it is my bday next friday, ill be staying in this evening in preperation.. ie save energy levels and euros..

wake up, make brekkie.. get showerd, ready, go for drive to mountains, get a lovely lunch somewhere up there, head back into town, if time buy something nice for MOI!! head home, chillax with glass of wine, maybe watch some tv/movie, hit the hay by 1130pm ish.. 06:30am start ugh sob sob

Advertisement