Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Atlantis found.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Whats that now, the third time this year? Are Sci-Fi sponsoring those researchers so they can film Season 3 on location there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Donovan will be happy about that, probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭miss_gonzo

how many times....

there was no atlantis!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

lies ...

everyone knows ireland is atlantis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

G'Wan Ireland!! Maybe it was the Tsunami back then that killed all the leprachauns? Damn, if only miss world was around back then to get them swimmin lessons!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

It has also been said that Ireland is Atlantis last year and we may also be one of the lost Jewish tribes and of course we are actually Scotish. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Everyone knows Atlantis is in the Pegasis galaxy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

And its a CLUE to Atlantis.

Got me hyped up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

lies ...

everyone knows ireland is atlantis
    "Atlantis, the Greek philosopher Plato wrote in 360 B.C., was an island in the Atlantic Ocean where an advanced civilization developed 11,500 years ago until it was hit by a cataclysmic natural disaster and sank beneath the waves."

i prefer family guys history of ireland...
    "Scientists say that Ireland was a much different place before the discovery of alcohol."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

"Scientists say that Ireland was a much different place before the discovery of alcohol."

I belive I have foud a way to turn our entire civilisation into pure energy.

Hey lads! Look what new beverage seamas made in his bathtub.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Winters wrote:
    Everyone knows Atlantis is in the Pegasis galaxy.
    And that's about as scientific as some of the suggestions I've seen in the past few years. And slightly more entertaining once a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

How come Plato was the only person to know about Atlantis sinking 10,000 years before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

"Atlantis, the Greek philosopher Plato wrote in 360 B.C., was an island in the Atlantic Ocean where an advanced civilization developed 11,500 years ago until it was hit by a cataclysmic natural disaster and sank beneath the waves."

it all makes sence now :D

after all why did god invent whiskey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

to stop the irish from taking over the world.

and it only just worked too. if only those italians hadn't got their foot in the door first in the US, the irish would have conquered the lot.
    [align=right]13.16.137.11[/align]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

miss_gonzo wrote:
    how many times....

there was no atlantis!!

thats a pretty aggressive answer.

prove there was no atlantis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

OFDM wrote:
    How come Plato was the only person to know about Atlantis sinking 10,000 years before?

i suspect its a case of documentation.
    Plato was the only one with a type-writer.

Advertisement