Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Mulvihill 2002-2005

Options
  • 18-08-2005 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Katie Mulvihill

Legal Studies Session 1 2002
    Government and Society Session 1 2003
    Japanese Language and Culture Session 2 2004
    International Relations Session 2 2005

Em I was known for nearly always arguing with someone, constant canoodling :p, having red hair also, em can anyone think of anything else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Yay for the Limerick hoes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Chowburger wrote:
    Yay for the Limerick hoes!

Absolutely. Not sure if I am one but I am from Limerick so Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Where you from in Limerick? Do you know Yasmin Hamed by any chance? You can be a ho if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Katie!!!!

Guy!! How are you honey?
    Can you think of anything else I'd have been known for? I'm having a bit of a blonde moment...no ooffence. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

*cricket chirps*
    Oh, dude, I only just got that!!! :p Shut up! It's been a long day!!! Katie ROCKS!!! She is also known for *being* from Limerick (as if it's a personality trait) She can kick your ass/knife you!!!
    Ooh, time for my trademark Katie song..

I love Kaaaaaaatie
    Katie's so preeeeeeety
    Katie's so coooooooool
    Katie's the beeeeest
    I love Kaaaaatie!!!

And so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Katie i cant believe you forgot-kinky sex!!!said dat waaay 2 much to be good for you!!! Love ya hun!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I remember you mainly for calling yourself Bob, which I never got till I saw that episode of Blackadder. Unless that's not the reason for the Bob thing in which case I still don't get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

KATIEBOB!

Japanese in 04 was one of the funnest classes ever! Remember the class ringtone?

Such a shame Cathlyn lost it...
    Ooh, ooh, crazy idea that probably won't work...
    Can we reinact it??? I remember being the one who started it off.. So here goes:
    Bonjour mes amis!!!

Continue!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'll hira your gana?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

She's a witch!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Madness...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Awh Katie. You were the best CTYI room-mate ever (and I'm saying this with the hope the others *never* see it. If they do...I love them too?). And even if you did just send me a message calling me an evil ho (evil maybe, but really...) I still love you:) Yay! All those pointless and silly conversations during Gov & Soc- we were so young *teary eyes*

Desmoulins wrote:
    Awh Katie. You were the best CTYI room-mate ever (and I'm saying this with the hope the others *never* see it. If they do...I love them too?). And even if you did just send me a message calling me an evil ho (evil maybe, but really...) I still love you:) Yay! All those pointless and silly conversations during Gov & Soc- we were so young *teary eyes*
    eeeeeewww!!!

:confused:
    Yes Guy, I aslo found that disturbing...(?)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

I think I remember you. Did we argue over the nature of the tomato in LS?

We did they're feckin vegetables!! Ah bless John and his dictionary

:confused:
    Yes Guy, I aslo found that disturbing...(?)
    the class ringtone-"eeeww!"
    christ grainne,

christ grainne,

Its funny, becaue she thinks you were commenting on what I said :D

• Advertisement

christ grainne,
    Ooops...*feels blonde*
    Oh yeah, i went there! Your mama so fat..*queue crazy head-lolling and finger waving*
    :D
    I'm sorry Tara and Guy. I'm sure your mother's are wonderful. Even though Tara's mother hates me for dressing like a ho. As does Steve's mother...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Hector Gilbert

Ah hello Katie, I remember you. It's Cian, from Government & Society. You were Turkey right?

Ooops...*feels blonde*
    Oh yeah, i went there! Your mama so fat..*queue crazy head-lolling and finger waving*
    :D
    I'm sorry Tara and Guy. I'm sure your mother's are wonderful. Even though Tara's mother hates me for dressing like a ho. As does Steve's mother...

She doesn't hate you- at least, no more than your mother hates me. And as for Steve's mother... :D She probably does hate you :) (Penis I love you?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Greetings Katie! Is mise Dave Carroll. I do believe you once told someone to ignore me because I'm weird! :D And I also mis-guessed where you're from, sorry about that. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

All I'm going to say now is that IR class wouldnt have been the same without you. We had some things in common particularly....................

Hi Cian! Yep...stupid country...no power...I was China this year and just wanted everyone to get along! :D

Dave I never said that....that was Steve...end of sentence. :)

Cliodhna we did have muchos in common but I do remember our discussions fondly...the boy is something which will not be brought up in conversation again. ;)

Tara-thank you sweetie, hope you had fun in Limerick!! :p

Grainne no one could hate you. ;)

Must go now and post embarrassing things on other peoples threads! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I beg to differ! Steve was insignificant, but I was weird! :D *shouts "HEDGEHOG FOOD" to prove he's not weird*

Aww, Steve... Aww, Steve's mother...
    Did anyone ever set her straight and tell her *I'm* not his girlfriend??? I'm sure she'd love to hear she won't be a grandmother any time soon.
    Unless...Katie???
    *resists making comments about famous French structures* :D

Advertisement