Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Courier delivery from UK, any reasonably priced??

• 18-08-2005 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Anyone recommend reasonably priced couriers to deliver from the UK to Clare??
    Am waiting for the collection address, dimensions & weight before ringing around but last time I was checking from UK I remember I found the costs incredibly high. Maybe things have changed? Last keyboard (musical) I got came from Italy and courier charge was only 10.00Euro, yep incredible, but shows it can be done... I just wish I remembered the Company :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

try securior omega express, we use them in work and it's about €15 euros to send something to the UK that weighs up to 30 kilos.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 daaft

many thanks, they'll be at the top of my list :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,286 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I have sent many items through Pharos International. They use DHL and it is fully trackable through the website

They are the best out there

• Registered Users Posts: 34 daaft

never heard of them before, i tried out the online quoting system with guesstimated weights etc and seems quite good - many thanks!

Advertisement