Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small niggly issues.

Options
  • 17-08-2005 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

****EDIT******

Ignore me. I was clicking and watching telly. I didnt realise I was in the wrong forum ( or that it existed) till after I posted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Stekelly wrote:
    I bought a 94 Accord 2.0i in May and it had a couple of things that were bugging me. The rear drivers side door lock doesnt respond with the central locking. The motor grinds as if its trying to open or close the lock but nothing happens.

The thing is I've just given the car to my dad and got a 94 Rover 620i (same car, different badge) and it has the same problem. Does anyone konw if this is a know issue?

If its a problem with the motor and its physically possible ill take to motor from the accord as my dad is a plumber and its only going to be a work car, so working central locking in the rear is not a problem.

Is there a honda accord motorbike? How does central locking work on a bike?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

MrPudding wrote:
    Is there a honda accord motorbike? How does central locking work on a bike?

MrP

Yeah its new and has doors. :rolleyes:

See the edit.

Advertisement