Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philip Lawson 2001-2003

Options
  • 17-08-2005 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

2001 writing for life session 1- was quiet but wrote silly stories i commuted
    2002 writing for life session 1- i came back cos the t.a. (abie) rocked the kasbah but i will be remembered for coming a week late cos i mixed the dates up (was commuter)
    2003 journalism session2- i wore a dublin t shirt for most of the session ( i had about three in rotation) and was danny's roommate

i would have gone last year but a lack of money stopped me
    you'll know me at reunions cos i'll be wearing black jeans and a band tshirt. i'll have a pony tail and will tell the worst jokes you've ever heard in your life

contact
    msn thiswasthelastemailaddress@hotmail.com
    email the same

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Hey Phil i was in your class 02! Michelle McCarthy! God that was indeed a fun year alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

i.... will tell the worst jokes you've ever heard in your life
    It's true, so very true... *represses memories*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Is this creepy street spirit Phil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 truncated spurs

ayup tis, and many other novelty songs incl surfing song, inspector gadget and the flintstones, i'd get a life but its just too much fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You rock so amazingly hard! Just try not to get stuck in cavan with my belongings in future.

• Advertisement
Advertisement