Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Category?

Options
  • 17-08-2005 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Hey CTYI-ers -

I'd like to propose that CTYI gets bumped up from Hosted -> Public to Hosted.

And we can add sub-forums if you want, like CTYI Reunions, CTYI General, etc.

What do you reckon?

John.
    --

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hmmm....a reunions forum would unclutter the reunion planning thread quite a bit, and an introduction forum could go in in place of the who's who thread. Sounds like a pretty good plan.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Hmmm... That seems like a good idea alright. The CTYI Reunions one does seem like a good idea, considering the drastic measures I had to take. :)

Maybe other people could suggest ideas for subforums. Introductions and Reunions seem like the main two. The introductions system isn't the easiest to work through as it is at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I dont think it would be a good idea getting more than two subfora personally. for one, you'd be stuck moving crap around alot, and when it reaches the lull they'd just be useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

I personally wouldn't like the idea of sub-forums. I like to have everything in one forum. It's easier. Things are fine the way they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

How about this: we give these two Intro / Reunions forums a go, and if they don't work out, we can always merge them back. Think of it as the beginning (Introductions), the middle (CTYI General where we are now) and the end (well, kind of, with some Reunions) of the story.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Okay, I've no objections to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

OMG.... the Admins are paying attention to us...everyone act cool....

/me leans on someone's shoulder and smokes a cigarette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Smokers are Jokers! :p

So they're wild?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

I'M EIGHTY-TWO!.....and I'm cooooool :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

It took me twenty minutes to find the Forum today because of the move.

Yes, i am slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

OMG!! Join the freaking club!!
    i was like "where is it?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I have it subbed. =P

Hurray for team people who know how to use boardsie!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Quiet n00b! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Just so this doesn't turn into spam (Who am I kidding, it's inevitable): I wholeheartedly agree with the above changes, it'll make the forum alot cleaner and neater, fair fecks to you Cloud.

Advertisement