Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At last!

Options
  • 17-08-2005 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

It's about time we got a Nintendo forum. Thanks Admins!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yes! Good stuff! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Very good.. Admins sure have been busy... there's a new category and everything now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I call moderator :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Woohoo... at last a place where we are free from ridicule

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,052 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thank god a place where I can vent the full force of my fanboyism.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

good stuff out of the admins!
    i feel like such an asshole for complaining about other forums getting created before this one. they're obviously overworked.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Yyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh :)

About time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Yay, we have yet another fscking forum to have to navigate to in order to get our daily gaming reading on.

I have an idea, let's subdivide this forum into Gamecube, GBA, DS, SNES and Nintendo emulation :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

*Cheer*

Much needed perhaps... thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Sico wrote:
    Yay, we have yet another fscking forum to have to navigate to in order to get our daily gaming reading on.

I have an idea, let's subdivide this forum into Gamecube, GBA, DS, SNES and Nintendo emulation :rolleyes:

Yes. He said it, not me.

If only boards could be run using 'tags', fanboy could look at just 'PS'/'Xbox'/'Nin', and the fans of games could look at the tag 'games'.

I would use this - http://boards.ie/index.php?filter=games - and stop going on and on (and on), but poker takes that over at times, and it's only showing threads from 22:42 to now.

A board called 'PC games' anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Sico wrote:

i agree i think splitting games up to having nintendo, playstation and xbox was a bad idea.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

True...but if they *must* split, then why the feck did it take us so long to get a Nintendo forum?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Yeah the whole split has been covered a good few times and we have to live with it so at least there is a Nintendo forum now instead of the limbo since the split.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Now, we have what we've always wanted...a Nintendo forum!!! Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Just played the nez today and it brought back so many memories.

Advertisement