Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghostrider

Options
  • 17-08-2005 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

Suicidal maniac or idol???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Madness ! reflects badly on bikers as a whole :cool:
    thumb_gr2_busa_turbo.jpg

Here's the movie in question (if you've got a DSL connection)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Gob****e with a death wish. It's guys like thesee that give the majority of bikers a bad name (and push up insurance costs when they crash at 280Km/Hr).

Great to see the forum created at last :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

hes dead afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

He's been remoured dead for years - but the vid's keep coming out.
    He's undoubtedly talented but imho should use that talent for proper road racing.
    I met Martin Finnegan at Mondello last Sunday at the Bubble Gum Run - now there's a guy with talent - ~200mph in the NW200 :eek:
    And awesome around Mondello on a race R1 :cool:

causal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 The Termignator

That Ghostrider lad's not bad, but tends to be a bit of a wimp sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

He's definitely a suicidal maniac and an idiot but he's got titanium gonads. And some Swedish loony doesn't give bikers a bad name, stupid Irish bikers give bikers a bad name. The guy who passes me on the N17 on the R6 every morning gives bikers in Galway a bad name for instance (ton up, rain, no lights, passing with oncoming traffic swerving to give him space etc.)

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭jiffy

IMO, this is the funniest video (or part of) that he's done for a while. Racing around shopping centres and the city centre on 4 mini moto's ! The end is the best bit.

http://www.irishbikerforum.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=386

Advertisement