Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem Cancelled!!!!

Options
  • 17-08-2005 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

and i was just to buy my ticket off a mate......

http://www.eminem.com/

i was really lookin forward to it.....damn....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It'll still be on... just Fitty headlining!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

its not the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

and i was just to buy my ticket off a mate......

http://www.eminem.com/

i was really lookin forward to it.....damn....

At least Si Henry might get a half decent outfit now. So does that mean all supposrting acts are gone too??......think the campaign should start now!!!!

ACDC!!!!!

Kanye West would be a better alternative for all those hip hop fans...beats eminem anyday!!! can see The Kaizerchiefs, The White Stripes etc or someone playing now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Ah that's really disapointing..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

yessss!!!!!!so glad its cancelled...never wanted the dickhead to come over anyway..hopefully he will do the right thing and stop "rapping"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

yak_kadafi wrote:
    yessss!!!!!!so glad its cancelled...never wanted the dickhead to come over anyway..hopefully he will do the right thing and stop "rapping"

Well hes alot more talented than you are. I live right beside the venue and go every year thus I am pissed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Anybody know if Mobb Deep and Fiddy are still playing the day after?

Imagine if you paid alot of money for the tickets off some tout, how bad would you feel?.......HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

yak_kadafi wrote:

Definately. Hes such an idiot. I used to think he was bearable, even If I didn't like him, but now I think hes just pathetic.

And Yeah, I know I cant rap, and that hes miles better then me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

is the g-unit show still goin ahead the following day???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I'm so glad its cancelled... all that effort to see a bad rapper talk ****e on stage. Kinda ****ty for anyone who paid a few hundred for a ticket and now can only redeem it at face value. Ouchies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Do ya know what I was wondering, and I dunno why because I didn't even have tickets. But say someone purchased tickets with a creditcard.. and sold on the tickets then.. their creditcard is automatically refunded... so they've got double their money back.. what happens the poor fecker with the tickets????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

they get feck all feck feck all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

jcoote wrote:
    they get feck all feck feck all

Thats so lousy (evil laugh)...I'm so p***ed off about the gig oh well at least I'm going to 50 the next night but won't be half as good as Slane would have been.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Definately. Hes such an idiot. I used to think he was bearable, even If I didn't like him, but now I think hes just pathetic.

And Yeah, I know I cant rap, and that hes miles better then me. :)
    lol. Or is he? All you have to do is talk, no singing or anything like that.

But true, he's very annoying! Glad he's not "rapping" here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Their name, at the very least, will be on their ticket though - so chances are the (angry) buyer will find ya...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

its so annoying i was really looking forward to that day.to get mashed,:D only kidding.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

Sweet wrote:
    Well hes alot more talented than you are. I live right beside the venue and go every year thus I am pissed

since when have eminem and talented been in the same sentence? :)
    I know i cant rap for **** but the thing is that he tries to do it and does it so badly....and even worse...you guys call it ****in rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just let the ****in guy keep taking his pills and maybe he will do a favour for those of us that can see judge his so called music and not just like him cos "it's cool" to diss ur mom and talk about killing your ex etc

Advertisement