Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSG Stars in old Shows

Options
  • 16-08-2005 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭

Was watching The Outer Limits yesterday (aquired the box sets they released, this particular set deals with time travel eps) and I recognised Grace Park in it, Its called Time to Time, I think our mutual cousins are posting it at the moment :), has oneone else recognised the shows cast in anything else. Obviously Adama been in Miami Vice and the prez was the mother in Donny Darko, on a coincidental note the also both starred togeather in a remake of 12 Angry men, he was a juror and she the judge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Think i saw Grace Park in Romeo Must Die and maybe Stargate too...

Roslin was the First Lady in Independence Day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Apollonaire

Baltar was in the Bridget Jones Movies as her gay friend.
    Apollo was in Hornblower on ITV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,895 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Adama was in Blade Runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭ibanez

Mary MCDonnell was in Dances With Wolves And Sneakers with Robert Redford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

Stark wrote:

My favourite movie ever, sci-fi or not, how could I forget he was in it, Detective Gaff, the origami cop. Senility at 32, its not good :),

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Apollo was in Hornblower on ITV.
    Really? I was watching this recently on ITV2 and didn't notice him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Stark wrote:
    I was reading an interview with Tricia Helfer (Number 6) recently and she said Olmos told her to watch Bladerunner to research her part and she said she took alot from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

I was reading an interview with Tricia Helfer (Number 6) recently and she said Olmos told her to watch Bladerunner to research her part and she said she took alot from it.

I've just read that too, its in this months SFX magazine. I'll scan and post it if anyones interested.

Advertisement