Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight 815 - The Manifest

Options
  • 16-08-2005 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

lostmanifest1ki.jpg

Further fiddling with this site provides you with an e-mail address. Naturally, I mailed it,and this was my reply:

jacksemail7bi.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nice :)

(qz - take '.th' out of those links - at the moment they're linked to thumbnails).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

How do you finad all these things on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Woah. If only we knew the first names of the other doctors mentioned in the reply then we could mail them and see what happens.

I notice Sun uses her father's name on the manifest. "Paik". No sign of Scott and Steve. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

stmartinshosp.org is under construction. so there may be something there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Stop the press! Check out that e-mail again...
    I expect to be back on duty Monday, August 15.

That was yesterday. Does anyone know what day August 15th fell on in 2004? I can tell you now - it was a Sunday. Therefore the e-mail must be referring to 2005. But why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

august is the eighth month of the year, 8 15, for those who didn't spot it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

sionnach wrote:
    august is the eighth month of the year, 8 15, for those who didn't spot it

well spotted. Thats brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

that seems to just be the survivors, is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh yes. And look at the extension numbers too...

• Advertisement

btw Melfort is a town in Saskatchewan (where there is a St. Martins Hospital) in Canada and Dr. Mohd Ruddin is Malaysian Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation. and is particularly involved in Bio-mechanics.

also ruddins ext is 0815 - the numbers 8 and 15
    and jack is due back august 15 - 8/15 same numbers again.

i get no mailbox error when i email that address, can you try jacks dads address: christian.shepard@stmartinshosp.org

Call_me_al wrote:
    i get no mailbox error when i email that address, can you try jacks dads address: christian.shepard@stmartinshosp.org

:(

christianshephardreply4vv.th.jpg

I posted it as a thumbnail because it's way too big to post here.

ah well, i get the same thing for jacks address though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

qz wrote:
    Further fiddling with this site provides you with an e-mail address. Naturally, I mailed it,and this was my reply:

Nice discovery - well spotted. Have to say, I'm avoiding that Oceanic site - and most threads here like plagues, not wanting to know anything about season two before I see the episodes, but this e-mail address reply is a nice fun touch by the producers.

doh.ie wrote:
    Nice discovery - well spotted. Have to say, I'm avoiding that Oceanic site - and most threads here like plagues, not wanting to know anything about season two before I see the episodes, but this e-mail address reply is a nice fun touch by the producers.

A wise decision! Oceanic Air is a fun site to mess around with and find new stuff, but there's a chance that you'll stumble across something that'll ruin the entire series for you. Well, maybe not ruin, but spoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭jlang

Why isn't Sawyer in the list? Or what name is he travelling under?

jlang wrote:

Presumably he's not in the list cos he travelled under [spoilers from season finale]
    James Ford, the name the Australian police officer addressed him as.
    The issue of what name he travelled on is particularly a problem when you consider that Hurley didn't know Sawyer wasn't his real name, but still maintained there was only one person "who wasn't on the plane!" (according to the manifest comparison to the census he took).

It's possible Sawyer has a false passport under James Sawyer, but I think the police would have checked the documents he entered the country under and would have had a problem with it. So we can only assume he's on the manifest as James Ford.

Weird one, though.

jlang wrote:

IIRC Sawyer said in last night's episode that his name was James. And on the manifest, there's a James Ford travelling in row 15.

Does anybody else find it, strange to have the following characters in these particular rows?:

4 - No-one yet :(
    8 - No-one yet :(
    15 - James Ford (sawyer?)
    16 - Sayid
    23 - Jack
    42 - Ana Lucia

This might not mean anything, but they could have been sitting anywhere in the plane, why in these rows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭kinda lost

What site is that on lads ????

kinda lost wrote:
    What site is that on lads ????

'tis a secret ;)

Nah, its the channel 4 site. After each episode (roughly) they update the site, with more to find. After the first episode, the website centered on jack, yesterday it centered on Charlie. Have a look, the site is pretty well done.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lost/ Go to "Lost Untold"

• Advertisement

qz wrote:

4 - No-one yet :(
    8 - No-one yet :(
    15 - James Ford (sawyer?)
    16 - Sayid
    23 - Jack
    42 - Ana Lucia

The connection is definitely correct. Charlie was originally behind Jack several rows (probably about 27-30), but may have ended up sitting in seat 4 or 8 if he "fell" out of the cockpit section before the crash and wound up nearer the beach. Shannon and Boone were certainly up that direction, could have been in row 8. (You can see them when Charlie heads to the toilet for a fix.)

We also know Locke was in row 24 - he was sitting in the seat directly behind Rose. (http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=3&pos=394)

Wonder why someone so important to the plot is *not* affected by the numbers, at least in terms of the seats they were allocated.

doh.ie wrote:
    The connection is definitely correct. Charlie was originally behind Jack several rows (probably about 27-30), but may have ended up sitting in seat 4 or 8 if he "fell" out of the cockpit section before the crash and wound up nearer the beach. Shannon and Boone were certainly up that direction, could have been in row 8. (You can see them when Charlie heads to the toilet for a fix.)

We also know Locke was in row 24 - he was sitting in the seat directly behind Rose. (http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=3&pos=394)

Wonder why someone so important to the plot is *not* affected by the numbers, at least in terms of the seats they were allocated.

Shannon and Boone were sitting in row 9, how inconvenient! You're probably right about Charlie, fingers crossed he was sitting in row 4 or 8!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Call_me_al wrote:

You need to mail Jacks address as

.jack.shephard@stmartinshosp.org

dont forget the dot before jack

KevIRL wrote:
    You need to mail Jacks address as

.jack.shephard@stmartinshosp.org

dont forget the dot before jack

No you don't. If you look at my orignal post there's no full stop before "jack" in the e-mail address.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

qz wrote:
    No you don't. If you look at my orignal post there's no full stop before "jack" in the e-mail address.

well it didnt work for me without the dot.

I tried mailing the address when i saw this thread and it didnt work. Went on the C4 website and found the address, clicked it and it opened in Outlook, unfortunately my outlook is shagged so I copied the mail address from outlook to gmail and there was the dot at the start

KevIRL wrote:
    well it didnt work for me without the dot.

I tried mailing the address when i saw this thread and it didnt work. Went on the C4 website and found the address, clicked it and it opened in Outlook, unfortunately my outlook is shagged so I copied the mail address from outlook to gmail and there was the dot at the start

Right so, didn't know that. Mine opened in gmail so I thought it was fine as is.

Advertisement